Tuesday, February 8, 2011

25 JANUARY
Tonight we will have one more BEL 260 class...
Wowwww!!!!
Tired!!!!
We are learning about skimming and scanning...we also learn about  contextual clue...
Erhhhmmmm .....
As I heard that word...I know it...but I almost forgot about it...
But did you know all that we frequently use...
Especially when reading an English book or article...
Miss zu did a silly thing...she forgot to let down the LCD screen...
Therefore we cannot read the slide...
But  when  the screen open the appearance of the slide change...
We all can read the slide...
In that slide there is a poem...
About a monster...a father...a son...
Ooooooooo...
I do not understand it but what I know I can relate some word as miss zu teach us about contextual clue...
Funny...at last I can read the poem even I cannot get what the poem is about...
What the important I can apply the usage of contextual clue...

No comments:

Post a Comment