Friday, April 15, 2011

Pre test argumentative writing…
All of us were divided into 6 groups that consist of 5 members. We get the topic of parent negligence is the main causes of teenagers made up in social problem. 5 members in a group have to choose their part, either introduction, body paragraph or conclusion part. Each of us had been given about 15 minutes to finish their part. I choose to write at body paragraph and I choose the point lack of parental knowledge to elaborate it. As the previous lesson, same when it come to writing the body paragraph, it must have thesis statement, example or supporting details and concluding sentence it also must have at least 70-80 words. When it’s come to my turn to write, I am excited as I love to write more than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment