Sunday, March 27, 2011

SPEAKING TEST

25 march 2010
Today I just finished the speaking test,,
Wow,,, surprising to me,,,
I only practice for about 15 minutes before the real test,,,
Alhamdulillah,,,
I had done the best,,,hope I’ll get excellent result,,,
At the test I was asked to describe about entrepreneurship class,,,
Urmmm,,,
It’s not easy but as I have the knowledge about the entrepreneurship,,,
As I study it,,,
Entrepreneur is a person that develops business, taking opportunity from the problem and thinking analytically to solve the problem.
Entrepreneurship is a process or a job done by an entrepreneur,,,
As the economy is turndown, student with excellent result will suffer to find a job too,,,
So, the university have to provide the best alternative as to help the student future,,,
Other alternative that can be done is:
Provide inter-personal class
Provide information centre about job and their skills needed

No comments:

Post a Comment